Friday, December 23, 2011

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!” Luke 2:11-14 ESV

10:00a Class WOD: 5 rounds for time of 20 Pull-ups, 30 KB Swings #53 lb., and 40 Double Unders. I am harboring a sore left calf si I scaled the WOD as follows: 20 PU's, 30 KB Swings with a #70 lb. KB, and then substituted Wall balls with #20 lb. ball for the double unders - not a good idea, as this made the WOD very hard, as if it wasn't hard enough already. My time was 47:47! Yeah, I finished last. At least I finished.

Oh here is a look at the CFPTC trainers video. These are the great people I coach with at CFPTC. Please remember, I volunteer and coach mainly in the 5:30a morning class.

No comments:

Post a Comment