Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You - John Maxwell

Today was my mid week rest day, as I taught the 5:30A class at CFPTC. Hey, come visit my class and workout with me some time.
“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.” Psalm 119:30 ESV
John is the author of the best selling book: The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership The top Picture is the before and the bottom picture the after. Thank you Rob Vitello for teaching John's leadership to me. I met John at the 2010 Chick-Fil-A Leadercast and his teachings helped me set the rules for my journey. I thanked John at the 2011 Chick-Fil-A leadercast. And would you know, he sent me a personal letter congratulating me on my progress. What a guy...Leaders say thank you. Who have you thanked today? God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment