Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Challenge Has Been Met


OK, I know I haven't updated this blog in like two months now. My apologies. Just for the record, I worked out for 365 days like Michael challenged me to do. So thank you GOD, for giving me Michael to challenge me, and for giving me the discipline and strength to persevere and meet the challenge. I give God all the credit. It was not easy, but it was fun, and very rewarding on so many levels, spiritually and physically. There were many rewards along the journey, like sharing scripture daily, doing my first pull-up, losing 102 cholesterol points and losing 107 pounds to name a few. As I look back at the images documenting my journey, I see how bless I am by God with all the people he put in my life to help me. I am putting together a before an after video for you as a thank you for encouraging me, and following me along the way, for inspiring me, and for just taking an interest in what God did with me. I need a new challenge, so If you have any ideas, please post a comment. I'll post the thank you video soon. God Bless and thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal Pat! i recognize some faces in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog via the Crossfit journal. I am trying to get started doing Crossfit at home (I live in Germany). I lost about 85 pounds from 2002-2003, mostly through running, I've been a marathon and ultra runner for about 5 years now. My aspiration to lose weight is similar to yours, my daughter showed me a picture of her and I walking along a lake in Upstate NY (where she lives), she was almost 9 months pregnant and we had the same belly size, though she never said anything the message was clear. That together with 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 got me moving.

    When I look over your blog I think you are already working on a new challenge, being a light for God in the Crossfit world. Congrats on reaching your goal, and God bless you on your next journey!

    ReplyDelete